Monday, January 30, 2012

Small Cock Humiliation Phone Sex


Yeah I know I've been a bad girl and haven't been posting like I should. But here I am ready to get down and dirty and be that nasty girl you know me to be! 
Well I have been seeing a new guy now for a while and he has got a nice big cock which I just love! I know you small cock humiliation phone sex guys hate to hear that there is yet another man out there bigger than you are but hey, that's life. What can I say, girls love big dick! Small dick....um not so much. I mean take it out and look at it. If you were a woman would you want that pathetic little thing fucking you? Hell no! LOL

I have no need for a man with a small prick, well unless you are good with your mouth. And by that I mean on my hot pussy or on my lovers cock. Because unless you are a rich motherfucker, that is all you will be doing with a small penis like that. It may sound a bit evil but I like to get my lover into it was well. It's really hot to hear him bring on the small penis humiliation while you watch us fuck, Hearing him tell you that he has a real cock and how good it feels fucking my pussy while you whimper in shame.

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482
Click here to call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment