Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Forced Bi Phone Sex


So yeah I have a huge naughty streak. One of the things that gets me the hottest is watching a guy suck another guy off. I'm not talking about two gay guys though. I'm talking about straight guys that either have fantasized about sucking cock or like to have a big dick in their mouths from time to time behind their partner's back. Watching you suck cock that first time is such a thrill. Especially if I have to force you to suck that cock. But come on, we both know you really are turned on by forced bi phone sex. I mean I know I can get a man to do basically whatever I want...but it makes my pussy wet hearing you protest while I have my lover or boy toy rub his dick all over your mouth before you open wide. I know you like to call yourself straight but face it you are really a little bi cocksucker! Don't worry, it will be our dirty little secret. Well us and that stud whose cock you have in your eager mouth! 

So what kind of cock sucking phone sex fantasy do you have? Forced bi? Cuckold? Or maybe even a craving for some big black cock phone sex? Cause one thing I do know is a filthy little phone sex cuckold is a complete size queen when it comes to sucking cock. 

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482
Click HERE to call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment