Friday, July 15, 2011

Anything Goes Phone Sex



Today I woke up in the naughtiest mood! I think this horrendous heat is making me even hornier than usual.  So I really need to have some hot live phone sex with some equally horny guys today.  Are you up for some dirty no taboo phone sex with me?

I have this fantasy about my neighbors down the street.  The guy is in his mid 40s with a teenage son.  His wife recently left him.  His son comes over and mows my lawn each week.  I would love to seduce him and have his father catch us.  But instead of being angry I make him my little bitch boy.  Cause his son is hung like a horse and he has a tiny dick.  And there is nothing I like more than small cock humiliation when you have a tiny tool.

I love forcing you to watch while I get fucked by a real man but not allowing you to touch yourself.  A little tease and denial is a good thing!  A lot is even better. ;)

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment