Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big Black Cock Phone Sex



My next door neighbor has a coworker she wants to set me up with.  I met him at her house at her 4th of July bbq.  He was pretty hot and I could tell by the way he watched me that he was hot for me.  Best thing of all...he is black and has a huge fucking cock!  How do I know?  Well he came over last night and he fucked my sweet blond pussy all night long!  We started out with him eating my pussy and playing with my big tits on the couch.  It didn't take long before I had his big black cock out and was stroking it.  I was so horny for dick I wanted him to bend me right over the couch and bury that big dick deep inside my hot wet pussy.  I just love big black cock...seeing it all hard and shiny wet with my pussy juice.  It's good enough to eat and lick and suck!  Speaking of eating licking and sucking, the only thing missing was a little cuckold to help me with that big black cock.  There was more than enough for two!  I love having phone sex with a good littie cuck that loves big black cock or any cock for that matter.  Does having cuckold phone sex with me and talking about sucking big dicks get you off?  If you are in the mood for some cuckold phone sex and talking about sucking big dicks give me a call!  If you  are a good little cocksucker I may even give you all the naughty details of the big black cock I got last night!

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment