Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mommy Phone Sex


You know what really turns me on? Bi guys! There is just something so hot about watching two hot young guys kissing and sucking each others cock.  I know this is bad but I fantasize about catching my son and one of his buddies going at it and I join in.  There is just something so dirty about incest phone sex with my hot teenage son.  Add in the cocksucking and you have a hot sticky mess!  I would love to be on my knees next to my son while we shared his friend's rock hard dick.  I'd stroke him while I whispered how hot he was with a big cock in his mouth.

I can think of all sorts of taboo phone sex fantasies we can explore.  Does the thought of having some family fun on the phone get you excited?  There are so many combinations to be had.  Mommy/son, Daddy/daughter, Auntie/nephew and so on.  Or we could get really kinky and have some Daddy/son and Mommy phone sex.

So give me a call no matter what your phone sex fantasy is today.

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment