Monday, July 25, 2011

Strapon Phone Sex


One of my favorite things to do is to introduce a guy to my strap on!  I had just the opportunity this weekend.  He was a horny little fuck that also got off on tease and denial and a little edge play.  So I began with some mild teasing of his cock and balls.  I would tease him till he was about to blow his wad then tell him to stop stroking.  I repeated this about half a dozen times till he was begging me to let him cum.  Of course I wasn't ready to let him quite yet.  I was having way too much fun!

So this was about the time I brought out my strap on.  I let him hold it out for me while I stepped into it and got it all ready for him.  I told him how to lick my cock and watched him lick it like it was an ice cream cone melting on a hot summer day.  Before long my rubber cock was in his mouth and he was sucking away.  He got it nice and wet just like it needed to be for a virgin asshole.

I had him bend over as I lubed up his ass crack and the head of my strap on.  Sucking me got his cock rock hard again and he wanted to touch it but I wanted him to feel the full extend of the ass stretching he was about to receive.  I slowly began working my cock into his ass.  He began moaning like a bitch in heat between my assfucking and his cock throbbing.  I finally let him play with his balls but I think that made his cock strain even more.  After I popped his anal cherry I finally let him cum.  He blew wad after wad with me still in his ass.

Are you ready for me to pop your anal cherry with some hot strapon phone sex?

Jill
HotMilfJill AIM/Yahoo
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment